Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl

On Sunday after church, we had Grace, Millie, Kevin, Calvin, and a girl that's beginning to come to our church named Erin over at our house.

When we got home we all ate a small lunch which pretty much consisted of bagels with cream cheese, peanut butter or butter. Everyone except Grace and I watched Amazing Grace. Grace and I walked Doug and then made an Oreo dish. When Amazing Grace was over we all played Dutch Blitz for awhile. That was super fun! We played Spoons and I won. :D

When we got to the Morris' we had a prayer meeting for about an hour. When the prayer meeting was done we watched the football game. I don't exactly understand the rules of Football so I mainly cringed or cheered when there was a tackle... I was rooting for the Patriots because I didn't really know anybody who was rooting for the Giants. Of course, the Giants won... The Patriots were winning most of the game though, I think. The half time show was freaky. One part that we noticed with looked REALLY strange was a dance move that a guy did.
THAT looks painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment