Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Graduations and Weekend Plans

Last Sunday, we went to Leavitt's graduation mostly for Casey but we knew quite a few other graduates. Congratulations to you all! :D

Last Monday, I went for my recheck appointment on my infection by my 31st molar. The doctor prescribed some more antibiotics because it's still pussy. The antibiotics didn't really do anything so tomorrow morning he's going to numb my mouth and clear it out. There's probably something in there that's infecting it and it needs to physically removed.

After my appointment tomorrow, Rebecca and William are picking me up and driving to Portland. William is going to hang out with Duane and maybe Johnny while Christina is going to take Rebecca and I to the Maine Mall and Old Port. It's going to be fun! :) I'm sleeping over at Rebecca's that night. Saturday morning Rebecca is playing the organ for a wedding so I'll be hanging out at her house until she gets back and then we'll go to Joel's Graduation. :D I'm super exicted!!

This Saturday, Billy and I turn seventeen!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your 17th birthday was wonderful, Colleen! : )

    ReplyDelete