Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Full Plate

Lately, I've been very busy trying to finish my business plan. Dad and I are hopefully making a wedding planning business called Wonderful Wedding Planning. Writing the financials for a business plan is very tedious and takes a bunch of research and educated guesses. On top of that, I have to fill out a web developer worksheet (that's not too bad), and fill out my PowerPoint for the Investor Panel. Once Dad and I finish figuring out the financials of my business, filling out the PowerPoint should be pretty quick.

With that said, I'm still very busy with my regular schoolwork, planning the cast party for As You Like It, rehearsals for As You Like It (I have three this week, then crunch week next week and the week after), and random projects and chores that Dad has me do. Shannon wants me to plan her 20th birthday party as well. I'm also looking for a second job because I have only worked once since New Years Eve. I'll be working on Valentines Day but I'm not sure when after that. Sedgley place hasn't been very busy. In a way, I'm glad they haven't needed me to work much so I can work on my business, but I really need to earn money for college this fall, or else I can't go.

To say the least, my plate is very full. Prayers would be appreciated. I know God has a plan so I'm praying it'll work out.


Last weekend a blizzard named Nemo came and blew snow around for two days. We now have about three feet of snow. It's awesome!









No comments:

Post a Comment