Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Surrounded by Sickness

Sunday morning I found out that some of the Kidds had the flu. Later on I heard that they weren't the only cast members to get sick. Basically half our cast is sick or was sick. Prayers would be appreciated. We haven't had an rehearsals this week due to the sickness. We're just going to squeeze in some rehearsing before the show tomorrow. I really hope people are healthy for tomorrow's show, otherwise we'll have to cancel the show. That would stink!

Recently I've been surrounded by sickness, infections, disorders, and such. I take my good health for granted. I should thank God for my good health everyday! Seriously, I have family and friends being diagnosed with kidney problems, eating disorders, minor things like colds, the flu, sinus or ear infections, and other things that probably shouldn't listed. I almost feel guilty being healthy. I can't thank God enough for my good health, strong immune system, and decent genes. :) It helps to have a brother and sister who know so much about a healthy diet and remind me everyday to eat healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment