Thursday, January 24, 2013

SMASH: As You Like It

This year in SMASH, we are performing As You Like It. Performances will be February 21, 22, 28 and March 1 at 6:30pm and February 23 and March 2 at 2pm. We will be performing at Cumston Hall in Monmouth. To make reservations call (207)370-0441or email smashmaine@gmail.com.

Yesterday, I did school in the morning and I then I went to SMASH. I got to watch Billy (he's playing Le Beau) rehearse one of his scenes with Orlando (played by John), Rosalind (played by Meredith/Keisha), Celia (play by Millie/Rebecca), Charles (played by Darby and Ethan), Duke Frederick (played by David), and Touchstone (played by Ben). It was quite hilarious! I can't wait for the whole play to come together. It's going to be a very funny and entertaining play. 

After SMASH rehearsal I did a few chores, then listened to last weeks sermon again, ate supper, and drove (with Mom, Dad, and Billy) to Taking It Deeper. It was a good discussion. :) I drove my family and I home, made hot chocolate mix, and then watched an exciting episode of Alias with Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment