Monday, January 28, 2013

Work, Church, and Games

Last Saturday night I ended up working so I couldn't make it to Gabe's funeral. :/ Work went well though. I hadn't worked since New Years Eve so I thought it would be hard to get back into the swing of things but it wasn't so bad. :) I nearly forgot to get the veggie plates out but I remembered just in time. I got out of work around 9pm, I think. After work, Dad, Mom, Billy and I watched an episode of Alias. Such an intense show!

Sunday morning, Pastor Per preached Isaiah 41:1-20. His sermon was titled Reality Check. It was very good.

After church, we ate some lunch and then had our home group discussion with Casondria, Belinda, David, Connor, Meti, Erin, Shannon, Dad, and Billy. After that, we had Meti, Erin, and Connor over at our house. We watched Princess Bride and I made chocolate chip cookies, and Gluten-Free Brownies from a box. After hanging out for a bit, all but Dad left to go to the Turner Home Group game night. Game night was SUPER fun! We ate lots of yummy food, played Settlers of Catan, Dutch Blitz and some of the younger kids and parents played other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment