Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Delightful Weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend while Abbey was home. :) We relaxed and hung out with Abbey on Thursday.

On Friday, Abbey, Mom and I got our hair cut!  We drove down to Augusta and had Bethany cut our hair. She did a great job. :)

Before and after of my haircut.


On Saturday, Abbey and I cleaned the church while Billy and Dad did some errands. When we got home, I tried Billy's tire dragging exercise. I couldn't pull it very far which made for a funny video.

That is my attempt at pulling the 165 pound tire.

Here is Billy's successful attempt at pulling the same tire.


Since my attempt didn't really do much of a workout, I decided to go for a run to make up for it. :)

Saturday evening, Tucker, Tim, Angie, Gabe, Addie, Aunt Debbie, and Dave came over for supper to visit with Abbey. It was a very delightful evening! I played with Gabe most of the time. :) Gabe and I had lots of tickle attacks. Billy made chicken breast stuffed with seasoned cream cheese, breaded, and wrapped in bacon, along with some brown rice and stir-fried veggies. It was delicious!

On Sunday, I curled my hair for church. I really like out it turned out.


After church, Shannon brought Mom home because she wasn't feeling well.  Billy went with the Crawfords to hang out at the Taylor's house.  Shannon, Abbey, and Dad came back to the church to pick me up. We drove down to Massachusetts to visit the Vandykes. A few minutes after we arrived Dad had to bring Abbey to Boston so she could catch a bus back to NYC.

We had a great visit with the Vandyke family! After catching up, we played a game of Hearts with two decks. I won, Zeb came in second, and Ben came in third. :)

After Hearts, we talked for a bit with Mr. Moore about theater and such. Levi, Dad, Zeb, Mr. and Mrs. Vandyke, Mr. and Mrs. Moore and I played Trivial Pursuit. The team Dad, Zeb, Mr. and Mrs. Moore were on won.

After Trivial Pursuit we talked a bit more. Joanna had Jenny, her friend Jillian, and Benjamin H. come in to say hi. That was really nice! After talking with them for a bit, we hugged everyone goodbye and left. It was a very delightful visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment