Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Presentation Practice and Tough Mountain Challenge

Last night, I practiced presenting my business in front of my YEA! class. Needless to say, I need to finish my PowerPoint and script and practice it over and over again. Our guest speaker, Kurk Lalemand, was kind enough to sit in on a few of our presentations and gave us some tips afterwards. He's one of the investors so his tips were very helpful!

The other day I registered for the Tough Mountain Challenge. I'm really excited to do it this summer. It's a bit pricy but I'm sure it'll be worth it. The Tough Mountain Challenge is a 5K on a mountain with lots of muddy or crazy obstacles. I've always wanted to do something like that so I'm looking forward to training for it and then doing it with Billy and some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment