Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friends, Laughter, Doctor Who, and Nasty Colds

Friday evening Shannon and I drove over to Corrie's for a sleepover. :D That was SO much fun! When we first got there we talked with Jolie, Brenna and Jessi for a bit while Corrie showered. After awhile we all sat around the living room and talked about movies. :) 

Once the DELICIOUS pizza that Jolie had made was ready, we ate it while we played Hand and Foot. We didn't finish the game but I think Shannon and I came in last. We also ate some chocolate and cookie dough ice cream. :D 

After Hand and Foot Brenna, Jessi, Jolie and Shannon went to bed. Corrie and I stay up and talked for a long time. :) I. Love. Corrie. She's so, so, so fantastic!

The next day Corrie and I woke up around 11am, had breakfast and then all of us girls (minus Jessi because she had to work) drank coffee or tea and talked until Shannon and I had to go home so Shannon and Billy could go pick up Sean in Rockland.

While Shannon and Billy were gone I helped Mom clean the house. It was kind of hard because the turkey in the oven was SO big that it was making something burn and smoke in the oven so the house was really smokey. :/ We got most of the smoke out of the house by keeping the front door open with a fan blowing the smoke out.

When Sean, Shannon and Billy got home we started making all the side dishes for a turkey dinner. Tim, Angie, Gabe, and Adeline showed up around 5:30pm. Supper wasn't going to be ready until 6:30pm so we got to play around with Gabe and take turns holding the adorable little Addie. :) The reason we had a turkey dinner was because the Leach's are going to Angie's family's house for Thanksgiving.

Having Sean over was lots of fun. He and Billy set up this box thing that connects our TV to Netflix, Pandora, Youtube, you name it! :) It's cool. Sean, Shannon, Billy and I didn't do much besides talk, laugh and watch Doctor Who because Shannon had to work, and Billy wasn't feeling well.

Speaking of Billy not feeling well... We think he as Pneumonia because he has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sweating, shaking chills, chest pain, head ache, muscle pain, and fatigue. I looked up the symptoms online and asked Billy if that's how he felt and he said he has all of those symptoms.. :/ He's going to the Doctor's this evening. This is Billy's second time of getting Pneumonia. Poor guy. Prayers would be appreciated! :)

4 comments:

  1. That was SO fun! I. Love. You. Colleen! <3 And I'll continue to pray for Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had some fun times!!! I will definitely continue to pray for billy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Corrie too! (And Colleen, and Shannon, and Jessi and Jolie and Brenna.....) I do hope that Billy feels better soon- he's most certainly in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your prayers! :D Billy is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete