Friday, November 11, 2011

Marble Nails

Last night Shannon and I ate supper at McDonalds while Billy, Calvin and Dad waited around for Mr. Estes, Kenan, Linnea, Catherine, and Diana to show up. When they got there Linnea, Catherine, and Diana got their supper and the guys left to go play Table Tennis (ping pong). Once the Estes girls finished their supper we went to the Lewiston Middle School to watch Cinderella performed by CLT. It was REALLY cute and well done! :D

Here's a picture of my friend Meredith and I. She was a couple small characters in Cinderella.


After the play we drove the girls back to our house where Mr. Estes, Kenan, and Calvin were hanging out with Mom, Dad and Billy. We all talked a bit and then the Estes brought Calvin home on their way home.

Yesterday, I painted my nails marbled. It's kind of like tie dying your nails, it's REALLY cool! Here's a picture of my left hand.

It's really easy to do too! Here's the video I learned it from. Mine doesn't look very marble-ish, it looks more like tie dye. I used bright orange, dark blue and darkish pink and somehow I got purple, light pink and light blue on my nails. The orange didn't really change much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment