Wednesday, November 30, 2011

President!

Yesterday we had our last makeup SMASH class. Billy, Anna and I missed the classes in October because we had soccer. I think there were some other people who missed the classes but ended up dropping out of SMASH because they were too busy to do SMASH. Pastor Sam ended last night's class 20 minutes early so Anna, Tucker, Rebecca, Corrie, Brenna and I played President. Anna had to leave at 8pm. :( When Jolie arrived she joined in on the President game. I was president almost the entire time! :D Tucker was president probably about 4 times. Nobody else was able to take "my" seat as president.

Yesterday, I was researching colleges. I'm looking at becoming a Cosmetologist. It just looks likes SO MUCH fun! I REALLY enjoy doing hair and nails. I'm not too interested in learning about makeup but learning about skin sounds kind of interesting. I still want to do Photography but on the side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment