Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nail Art!

Last night I got to meet Adeline. She is beautiful! She is SO cute and has either dark brown or black hair with dark brown eyes. <3 I'll post pictures tomorrow. Angie's side of the family has to meet Addie face to face first.

Today I'm going to do Corrie's Senior pictures. We tried to do them last month but one of us was either busy or the weather wasn't good. It's supposed to only get to about 50 degrees today. I'm hoping it won't be too cold! I'm really excited to do her pictures.

Yesterday, I did a cool design on my nails that my friend Nina told me about. Here are some pictures of it.

This one says "Nina's happy" backwards. :)


It's really easy to do! All you do is paint your nails a light pink or grey, let them dry completely, dip your nails into rubbing alcohol for five seconds, then put the newspaper on the nail for 20 seconds, peel off, then paint a clear coat over the nail. Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment