Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Music

So, I'm trying to put together a good Christmas playlist. What are some of your favorite artists and songs? I like upbeat songs (that aren't too lovey dovey) or powerful, beautiful songs that are about Jesus' birth. Some of my favorite artists are Amy Grant, Bing Crosby, Celine Dion, Relient K, Tran-siberian Orchestra, Carrie Underwood and Barlow Girl.
I don't normally like Justin Bieber but he did a REALLY good version of Silent Night.


Barlow Girl did a really cool version of Carol of Bells.


Celine Dion did a beautiful job with the song O Holy Night.

2 comments:

  1. Coldplay--Christmas Lights
    The Killers--Boots and Don't Shoot Me Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Christmas Lights! I can't believe I forgot to add that one. Thanks Seth!

    ReplyDelete