Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend with Nina and Kelsey!

Friday afternoon Shannon drove Corrie, Jessi, Jolie and I to the Portland Mall. On our way to the mall we stopped at Cumberland Farms to get some coffee. :)

When we got to the mall we met Nina by Longhorn and I put my sleepover stuff in Nina's van. Nina and I did some shopping until Kelsey called and said she was getting out of work early. Nina and I said good bye to Corrie, Jolie, Jessi and Shannon in Macy's and then we left the mall. We picked up Kelsey and then went to Walmart and Nina bought me some nice boots for a Christmas present. The link to those boots aren't the exact ones I got, mine don't have the studded trim. We went out to eat at McDonalds and then went to Nina's home.

Nina, Kelsey and I helped Mrs. Gaudreau put frosting and sprinkles on cupcakes. When we were done decorating the cupcakes I think we talked for awhile and then watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4.
 That was pretty good! :)

The next day we got ready to stack wood. Mr. Leifheit, Johnny, Stevie, and some people I hadn't met before came to help us stack wood. I met two lovely ladies named Jordana and Lauryn. :) After 2 or 3 hours of stacking wood we had a lunch break. :) We had yummy meatball subs!

After lunch we stacked wood for a little bit longer then we sort of stopped and fourwheeled down some muddy trails! I rode with Nina, then Jordana, then Kelsey. Jordana has awesome fourwheeling skills! We drove through the mud puddles really fast to get big splashes of mud. It was great! After my ride with Kelsey I attempted to drive the fourwheeler on the dirt road. :)

When the fourwheeling was almost over the Leifheits left. Jordana and Lauryn stayed and talked for awhile and then they left too.

Nina, Kelsey, Mr. Gaudreau and I had cheese pizza with some feta cheese added for supper. Nina, Kelsey and I went to a mall in New Hampshire to browse in Claire's, and K-mart. I bought Nina a cool ring and Kelsey a pair of earrings.

When we got back home Kelsey fell asleep pretty early so I tried showing Nina Return To Me on Youtube but it didn't really work.

Kelsey left for work the next day in the morning. Nina and I painted our nails and relaxed most of the morning. Before we painted our nails we helped Mr. Gaudreau stack some more wood.

That night Nina and I went to go pick up Nina's great grandmother and then go to her grandparents house for supper. That was really nice. :D

When Nina and I got back to her house we tried learning the Moonwalk but gave up. :P Then we watched part of Elf but the VCR player kind of stopped working.

The next day Kelsey came to Nina's house and we got ready to go to the mall to meet Dad, Shannon and Calvin. When we met up with them we hung out in the Apple Store for a little bit and then put my sleeping stuff in our car and then went to go pick up Abbey at the Portland airport.

Me, Kelsey and Nina! <3
After we picked Abbey up at the airport we shopped at Goodwill and the mall again then went home. :) I had SUCH a good time with Nina and Kelsey!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very busy weekend! oh and you forgot that I met you guys at the mall too, silly! :D

    ReplyDelete