Monday, December 5, 2011

Wright Visit!

On Friday, before SMASH, I did a special hairdo on Anna that I sort of learned and sort of taught myself. It looked REALLY pretty on Anna. I wish I had a picture of it. I also put a silk flower that Anna made in her hair by her ear.

At SMASH I didn't get to do my scene but it was still funny. It was only our second rehearsal and we're doing really well with lines and such! It's going to be a REALLY good play for both casts!

After SMASH Anna, Shannon, Billy and I headed to Anna's house. On the way there we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts. Shannon and I got coffee coolattas, Anna got some hash browns and Vanilla Chai, and Billy got nothing.

We eventually got to Anna's house so she could grab her gigantic blanket because I don't think she has a sleeping bag.

After a few wrong turns we finally got to the Wrights. :D We got a tour of their ginormous house and then we all played a couple exciting games of foosball. When we were done playing Foosball we played Round Robin  Ping Pong. That was REALLY fun! I never won but I came in second once. We were all pretty evenly matched but I think Ben won the most. Shannon, Anna, and Maggie took a break so Billy, Ben, Josh and I played a little bit of doubles. It was Clarkes vs. Wrights... We didn't really keep score but the Ben and Josh obviously won. :)

For supper we had some delicious Lasagna and Garlic Bread! Mmmm! It was so good! During supper we talked about Much Ado About Nothing, roller coasters, and how thankful we are for having Christian parents. :D

After supper we drove to Dairy Queen because it was the last day it was open for the year. :) That was really good! I got a mini Midnight Truffle. It was sooo sweet with lots of fudge chunks.

When we got back and finished our ice cream we played Dutch Blitz! That game is SO much fun! I really stink at it but it was still lots of fun!

After Dutch Blitz we played President for awhile. At first, I was President and then Billy or Shannon took my "seat". Eventually, the Wrights and Anna caught on and were President, Vice President and on the higher end of the neutrals. I think when we stopped playing the game I was scum... :)

After President Ben, Billy, Shannon, Josh and I played Hearts. I'm pretty sure Ben or Josh won.

By the time us girls went to bed it was about 1:45am. :)

The next day we had delicious apple and cinnamon pancakes and bacon for breakfast! It was really yummy! After breakfast we went outside and played around with two frisbees and a soccer ball. That was pretty fun! Billy, Ben and Shannon were up on this cliff type thing while Anna, Josh and I threw the frisbees to them or kicked the soccer ball to them. Anna's knee was getting sore so she and Maggie sat down and watched. I had Anna use my camera to take some pictures.

Ben, Josh and Billy being all cool in plaid.

Josh.

Josh.

Me.

Uuhh, me.

Ben and Billy.

Shannon, Billy and Ben. I think this is right after I fell down trying to get the frisbee and quickly changing my mind and  going after the soccer ball instead. They all laughed at me as you can see.

Beautiful Maggie watching us.

We went inside and played Catchphrase for awhile. Even Mr. Wright played Catchphrase with us! At first it was girls vs. guys but when we had Mr. Wright join, we did Wrights vs. Clarkes and Anna. I think and the guys won once or twice and the girls won once and then I think the Wrights beat us once and then we beat the Wrights once. I can't quite remember.

We all played the "Hand Game" at the dinning room table. Maggie won and I came in second. I was surprised I did so well.

After the "Hand Game" we played Foosball again. Which ever team Josh was on would win. It just wasn't fair...Unless you were on his time. :P Ben had to leave for work while we were playing Foosball. :(

After Foosball we ate some delicious Apple pie baked by Corrie. We had to leave after that. :( So, we said our goodbyes and left. *sigh* We had SUCH a good time! I hope we can plan to do something like that again. Thank you Wright family for your wonderful hospitality! :D

Mr. Wright, Josh and Ben doing dishes (being hospitable).

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! And I find it rather funny that the tag on the picture of us on the cliff mentions you falling down... kind of makes it sound as if you fell off the cliff!

    ReplyDelete