Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Planet Fitness

Dad got a black card at Planet Fitness so he can bring a friend. Last night Billy and Dad invited me to come along. So, this morning we woke at 5:30am and left a little bit after 6am. Since it was my first time, I let Billy show me around. He was doing upper body workout so I decided to work my upper body too. The only annoying part about the gym was that after using each machine you have to wipe down the handle bars. I suppose it's a very good thing though! I also worked a little bit of my core and legs. I'm pretty sure I'll be sore tomorrow. :D

Man, do I need to go Christmas shopping! I still have to figure out what to get Shannon, Tim, Dad, and Angie...Once I get a gift for each of my family members I'll buy gifts for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment