Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Spartan Soccer Update

One of my new favorite games is Dutch Blitz! It's so much fun! I'm not too good at it but it's a fast card game which I like.

Last night I went to go watch Billy, Shannon, Pastor Per, Josh, Mark, and Pastor Tracey play soccer. I watched them with the eldest Tracey, Anna and with Jenna. Our team lost 4-0. It was an exciting game though! Except Josh got kneed in the eye. :/ I think Mark got hurt in the quad and ankle too. A good thing about the game was that Billy made an amazing save! There was a break away and Billy caught up with the guy but before he could stop the ball our goalie slide tackled the ball and stopped the guy on the other team but the ball kept going and the other guys were catching up but Billy like dove into the goal and kicked the ball away before it went over the goal line! :D

1 comment: