Friday, December 14, 2012

Almost Finished With Drivers Ed!

I don't have much to blog about besides the fact I had Drivers Ed. class again last night. Billy and I drive with our instructor one more time on Monday. If the weather is really bad, we'll drive with him on Wednesday. Next Tuesday, we have about 2 1/2 chapters to go over and then we are taking the PERMIT TEST! I hope I pass!

Tomorrow morning, I have a YEA! field trip at Heidi's Brooklyn Deli. We're going there for an hour and then we are going to the Marriott to discuss our field trip and business names. Right after we get done class in the Marriott, Billy and Dan are going to pick me up and then we are going to the theater to see The Hobbit! :D  We're meeting Sean, Allison, and maybe a few other friends there. I'm super excited! Right after the movie I have to head home to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment