Monday, December 17, 2012

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Saturday morning, I went with Shannon to drop Billy off at CMCC. Shannon and I went to Heidi's for breakfast. As I was finishing my breakfast sandwich, my classmates began to show up. Shannon left and once everyone arrived, Michelle (the owner of Heidi's) told us all about her starting the restaurant. We got to ask her some questions too. She is a really sweet lady! After about an hour or so, she let us go up and order a snack/sandwich. Mr. Morrison bought them all with the discount Michelle gave us! After we had gotten all our sandwichs, we walked over to the Marriott in next to Walmart. We used their conference room to discuss what we learned from Michelle. We also talked about all the little details in starting businesses, and business names. We got dismissed 15 minutes early. I waited for Shannon and Billy to picked me up and then we drove to the movie theater!

This is what you've been waiting to read about (well, maybe), Shannon, Billy, Sean, Allison, Dan, Peter (Dan's brother) and I went to see The Hobbit. It was brilliant and hilarious! :D I really enjoyed it! It was nearly 3 hours long but I don't think the movie dragged at all. One of my favorite quotes that Gandalf said was after Bilbo wished him a good morning, "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?. They did a really good job at the Dwarve's songs. Martin Freeman was the perfect person to play the younger Bilbo. His facial expressions, hand gestures, and the emotion he put into Bilbo were priceless.

After the movie was finished, I had to go home, get ready for work and then go to work. It was a good night at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment