Thursday, December 13, 2012

Non-stop Busy

Last Saturday, morning the Kidd family picked me up and we drove to the Wardwell's house for John's birthday party. Emily brought Millie and I inside. We met Mr. and Mrs. Wardwell, and Emily's friend Ruthie. Emily, Ruthie, Millie, and I "baked" a prank cake. We blew up a balloon and taped it to a cereal box and covered it in whipped cream and sprinkles. :) After we made that, we made peanut bars covered in melted chocolate. Emily made some hot chocolate and then Ruthie drove us and Emily's older sister to the Poland High School. We watched the guys play football in the rain for a little while and then we went back to the house because it was cold! Everyone that was playing football ended coming back too.

Mrs. Wardwell made some delicious macaroni and cheese with red hotdogs. After lunch the guys played Black Ops and other "shoot 'em up" video games. We had John cut the "cake" we made for him. It deflated. He thought it was funny and his friends were kind of disappointed. :) Then we brought down, by John's request, the peanut butter bars.

Mom and Dad came and picked me up soon after that. When I got home I did a few chores for Dad and then I got ready and left for work.

After work, Corrie came home with me. Millie and Kevin were sleeping over so we talked to them for awhile.

On Sunday, we had a good church service. Pastor Per preached on The Mystery of Marriage. 'Twas very good! :)

After church, Millie, Kevin, and Erin, helped us help Tim and Angie move into their new house in Poland. There were quite a few people from their church, Aunt Debbie and David, and Ralph, as well. It was fantastic! Loading up the moving truck took a little while but when we unloaded at the house, it only took about a half an hour! After we finished unloading the truck, we quickly said hello to Addie and Angie and then we left. We dropped Millie and Kevin off at the Crawford's house. Erin came back to our house and we baked cookies and then left for Home Group at the Taylor's house. That was fun! We had good fellowship and a good Bible study. Mrs. Taylor and I talked about hairstyling quite a bit. She does such a good job on her children's hair. I might help her do their hair over Christmas break.

On Monday, Billy and I drove with our instructor again. We did parallel parking for the first time. I didn't do very well though. :/ Monday night, I went to YEA! class. We did a little class discussion and then we worked on our business plans in the computer lab.

Tuesday morning, I did some school in the car while Mom and I drove to Poland to visit Angie, Gabe and Addie. We helped unpack a few boxes, cleaned a few dishes, played with Gabe and Addie, and talked quite a bit with Angie. It was really enjoyable. :) Tuesday night, we had driver's ed class for three hours.

On Wednesday, I drove with my instructor while Mom rode in the back seat. We drove around Lewiston for about 2 hours. It went pretty well. It only took me one try to parallel park this time! :D At the end of my two hours, we drove to the Roadside Cafe, where Billy was waiting. Billy, Mom, and our instructor went and drove for two hours while I sat in the cafe. I ordered Mac & Cheese for lunch. It was SO good and filling! It came with two grilled pieces of bread too. I also bought myself a hot chocolate. The owner of the bakery/cafe and I talked quite a bit because business was kind of slow and I was the only one there for awhile. She was really nice! I may get a summer job there.

No comments:

Post a Comment