Thursday, December 6, 2012

Running Up and Down the Streets of Monmouth

Yesterday afternoon, Mrs. Kidd drove Billy, Millie, Kevin, Darby, Steve, John, Meredith, and I to SMASH. We got there kind of late. Pastor Sam taught us some of the Biblical story behind As You Like It. After SMASH class, I talked to Keisha and Elijah for a bit and then Amanda drove Corrie, Billy, Brenna, and I to Corrie's house.

Corrie and I walked down to the Monmouth library. We worked on my Drivers Ed. Motorist Handbook and Study Guide questions and answers until 5:55pm. I didn't get to finish them but Drivers Ed. class was in five minutes so Corrie and I quickly printed the questions and answers I had already done, then ran as fast as we could in the cold to Corrie's house! We walked inside the house and Billy obviously didn't know what time it was, so I told him. It was 6:02pm and Drivers Ed. class is supposed to start at 6pm. So, Mr. Donahue quickly drove us to the school. Thank goodness, Dwight (our instructor) wasn't upset that we were late, and he wasn't upset that I didn't finish my homework in time and said I could finish and bring it in tomorrow! Whew! In class, we went over the rules of rotaries,  changing lanes, passing, the different ways of parking and pulling out, and we learned about road rage too.

After class, Billy and I jogged to the Donahue's house while we waited for Dad to pick us up. Jolie had made some delicious pizza that we got to enjoy while Darryl told us about the things we should apply from Drivers Ed. He was being really funny. Once Dad picked us up, Mr. Donahue and Dad talked a little and then we drove home.

Random fact: This is my 200th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment