Friday, April 26, 2013

A Rather Laid Back Week

This past week has been rather laid back for me. I had a rather relaxing class Monday night where we did a recap on the Investor Panel, Sam practiced his presentation for New York, we got interviewed by a lady from the Lewiston/Auburn magazine, talked about the upcoming trade show, and we got assigned some homework. Next week we don't have class.

Tuesday was pretty uneventful. I had my regular schoolwork and chores thought the day. I also went through some of my clothes and neatly folded all my clothes. :) Tuesday night, Mom, Dad and I met at Casondria's apartment with Ginny and we discussed chapter 6 of Instruments of the Redeemer's Hands.

On Wednesday I did school, then I did some push ups and rows and then I went for a run! It was a very good run too. :) I ran just under three miles with no cramps or stops. As I was running on College Road some guy ran past me. He startled me so badly because I was listening to music so I didn't hear his foot steps behind me. :) It just so happen that as he went on, he went on the same trail I was planning on running on. So, when I got to the trail, I noticed he started walking to catch his breath. As I passed him, we both chuckled, and he asked me where I was running from. Turns out he and I both started on Sullivan Road and he's my neighbor. I never got his name though. :) I think he just moved onto my road recently. It was a rather interesting run, I must say.

Wednesday evening, Mr. Kidd led us in a study of chapters 25 (The Deity of Christ), 26 (The Subordination of Christ), and 27 (The Humanity of Christ) from Essential Truths of the Christian Faith by RC Sproul. It was very good as usual! I learned that the Father and the Son are equal in being and eternal attributes, although Jesus is subordinate to the Father in His role in redemption. Christ's subordination is voluntary. After that book discussion we had the sermon discussion which wish also led by Mr. Kidd. :) We are to proclaim God in all that we do. Creation does a wonderful job at proclaiming His glory. His glory is proclaimed, loudly, it has a purpose, and speaks continuously. We are being conformed into the likeness of Christ. A cool thing Mrs. Kidd pointed out is that the transformation is also corporate. We grow closer and more like Christ as a church family and with our brothers and sisters in Christ. The more we read and understand God's word, the sweeter it becomes.

Yesterday, I did my schoolwork outside in the sun! It seemed pretty warm outside but when I went to Billy's track meet at Oxford Hills, it was rather chilly! Billy's meet was very exciting during the short, fast events but in between wasn't very exciting.

Tonight, I am going to study the SATs with Erin and maybe Allison. Should be pretty fun!

Billy and I are going to Augusta with Alyssa, Josh, and Sean tomorrow to go shopping for banquet stuff and to hang out. I do believe a stop at Fielder's choice will be in order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment