Thursday, April 11, 2013

Success and a Second Newspaper Article!

The presentations went really well on Tuesday evening! With no surprise, Sam was awarded the most investment money and was chosen to be sent to Rochester New York to present his business there. :) We all were not surprised  because he had done so well with his presentation and has some real talent with photography.

I was awarded $700 for start-up investment. It'll be perfect to get my training as a planner. The investors also gave me an idea on how to improve my business model and make it easier to sell since I'm so young.

Wednesday morning, we had another article about out presentations in the Sunjournal. Here is a link to the latest article we're in. There is actually a picture of just me which I thought was pretty cool! I look wicked nervous though. :P

Yesterday, I received a $2000 scholarship to Capilos! Woohoo! I'm super happy!

To top off all my joy and good news, I got a job as a Florist's Assistant through Sweet Pea Designs. I start on May 1st! I'm really excited. Laurie (my new boss) is a super fun lady! If I get a job at Ruby Tuesday's, I could a good amount of money for college this fall!

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment