Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Friends + Pranks + Pasta + Games = A Good, Good Time!

Yesterday evening, Sarah and David picked Billy and I up. When we got back to Sarah's house we talked for a little bit and then we drove to Jackie's road. We decided to pull a small prank on her and pretended we walked the whole way to her house. Jackie fell for it! It was great.

When got back to Sarah's house, we had some delicious spaghetti, sauce, garlic bread, and clementines. After supper we baked an apple crisp. It was yummy! We played Scattergories and David won. :) I did pretty awful. After Scattergories, we played Catchphrase. We did process of elimination. The first road, Jackie won, Billy came in second, then Sarah, then me, then David. The second round I won, David came in second, Sarah third, Jackie fourth and Billy last. The third round Jackie won again, Sarah came in second, then Billy, then me, then David. It was super fun and we laughed so much!

We all piled into Sarah's car, dropped Jackie off, and then Sarah dropped Billy and I off. It was a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment