Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sweet Weather = Sweet Times!

Last Saturday, Billy didn't end up coming with me to shop with Josh, Sean, and Alyssa. It was probably a good thing because Billy strongly dislikes shopping. I bought a really pretty white flower hair piece but I accidentally left it at the Richards' house. :/ I'm thinking I'll pick it up on my way to Rockland on Saturday unless Tucker drops it off sometime this week.

Last Wednesday, Millie and I schemed a plan to have a bunch of friends from Free Grace (after church on Sunday) have lunch, go out for ice cream, then play Ultimate Frisbee, then eat supper, then go to home group.

Our plans worked out really well! After church, most of the teens and preteens from Free Grace ate their packed lunches and then we drove to Dairy Joy. Some of us decided to split ice creams so we wouldn't get sick later. Kyle and I split a hard serve, brownie, chocolate ice cream in a dish. Super yummy! After everyone finished their ice cream, some of us walked and some of drove to a school field near the Almquist's house. We played a really fun game of Ultimate Frisbee. After the winning team reached 11 points we ended the game and played a game of soccer. That didn't last very long because we were all tired and soccer is exhausting when you're not in the greatest shape. We then played some ninja, did some random acrobatics, played monkey-in-the-middle, another short game of Ultimate Frisbee, played pass and then we walked to the Almquist's house for some quick refreshments and cookies! It was a very exhausting but a huuuuge blast! Needless to say, I was sore the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment