Monday, April 22, 2013

What a Lovely Sunday!

Yesterday was a wonderful , laid back day. We went to church, I took a few family pictures, we talked and fellowshipped with a people after church until almost 1pm. Our family (except Mom because she was working :( ) invited Isaac over for lunch. After lunch Billy, Isaac, Shannon, and I went to Mt. David (basically a hill) near Bates College and hiked it real quick. After that, we went over to the park and played monkey in the middle with a frisbee with Connor and Gavin. I laughed so much! We all had a blast. Once we were all pooped out we laid on a cement block type thing for awhile and talk to Mrs. Crawford. :)

After the Crawfords left, Isaac, Shannon, Billy, and I walked around on the river walk. :) It was lovely! I took a few pictures of the water and ducks. After the walk, we decided to eat supper at 84 Court Street. 84 Court Street was a restaurant that Isaac recommended and it was fantastic! They had wonderful customer service, declines food, and affordable prices! After supper we talked for awhile and then Isaac drove us home.

Billy, Shannon, and I told Mom and Dad about our adventures and then I went to bed. It was a wonderful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment