Monday, October 3, 2011

A Fantastic Weekend!

On Friday night, after school I went to Sarah's house for the night. While we waited for Jenn to come over we listened to music, went for a short walk, and hung out for awhile. When Jenn got to Sarah's house we went for another walk and picked leaves. :P Then we talked for a bit, ate a delicious supper and then played Just Dance on the Wii. Sarah and Jenn had much more experience then me so they were much better than I was but it was still fun! After that we attempted to bake a jelly roll (my idea... Not such a great idea either) and failed. After that, we watched a movie called A Crush on You, then went to bed.

Then next day, we slept in until like 10:30am. I took a shower and we had breakfast. After breakfast, Sarah got ready for the day while Jenn and I talked for a bit. Jenn left to go to her house to get ready for homecoming. When Sarah was all ready we headed to Leavitt to watch Billy's soccer game. They won! The score was 2-0. After Billy's game, Sarah and I hung out at the Junior's booth for a bit. Then we went and watched the first half of the Varsity girl's soccer team. I don't know what the score was at the end but when we left, we were winning 4-0. :D

My family and I visited the Estes family for the evening. That was so much fun! While we waited for the pizza to be ready we played around in the basement. We drew on the white board, did strength stuff like flag poles, ab strengthening stuff, pull ups, and flips on the pull up bar. Adorable, 2 year old Martin sat on my lap for a good part of that time too. :D When the pizza was ready we ran up stairs and gobbled down the delicious home made pizza!

After supper we watched a few videos of rally racecars hitting animals on accident such as a horse. If you are fond of horses, I wouldn't watch this.

After that, we all went downstairs to play Pictionary. It was guys vs. girls. The guys won just barely. They were WAY ahead most of the game but we caught up. The youngest boy on their team (besides Martin) was Kenan, and the youngest on our team was Catherine, so I'd say we did pretty well! We then played a loose game of Charades. There were no teams. Some one would just think of something like a movie, book or song and act it out and everyone would guess. We left soon after that game was over.

On Sunday, we had a good church service. I took a couple more family portraits for the church directory. After church, we invited Millie, Grace and Kevin to come to our house to play Catan and such. Grace and I don't really like Catan so we decided to paint our nails instead. I was planning on painting my nails yesterday for a wedding this weekend anyway so that worked out well. We both did French Manicures and French Pedicures. :) When Grace and I finished painting our nails we ate a snack while Millie, Kevin, Shannon and Billy finished playing Catan.
After they were done Catan we all played Spoons for a bit until Rebecca and Tucker stopped by. We then play Spoons with them too! Heh! I ended up winning. :D When Spoons was over the Richards left. They were only visiting for a short time because Mrs. Richards was bringing Calvin back to college in Lewiston.

Billy, Shannon and I went with Dad to bring the Kidd's home, then to pick up Mom. On our way to pick up Mom we rented Transformers 3 from Redbox. The movie was alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment