Friday, October 21, 2011

Yet Another Busy Weekend to Come

I was going to take a portrait of one of Dad's customers, and Senior pictures with Corrie but Dad had to go to Portland for most of the day so we had to cancel. If Corrie can pick me up, I'll still do her Senior pictures.

Around 4 or 5pm Mr. Estes will probably pick me up from the Donahue's to go to the Estes' house for Linnea's birthday party. A few of Linnea's friends that are her age, maybe Rebecca, Shannon and I are sleeping over and then going on a hike Saturday morning and afternoon. I wanted to go to Rebecca's concert tonight but it didn't work out.

After the hike, I'm going to babysit the Morrison's (Zack, Nikki, and Mitchell) until late Saturday night. I haven't seen them in awhile so I'm excited for that.

On Sunday, we're bringing Calvin to church again. We're just going to relax all day Sunday because it's like our only day off from being busy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment