Friday, October 7, 2011

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer.

I ended up not having my game yesterday. Haha! Our soccer field is still just to wet! It's rescheduled to Tuesday. Our game has been rescheduled for a week now. Today, we are supposed to have a game against Oceanside. If we play them today, we'll probably play them on the middleschool field. That field is pretty much dry. If this game is postponed, I hope the don't move it to next week but the week after. We already have 3 games next week! On Monday, we don't have any soccer, Tuesday we have a home game against Morse, Wednesday we have an away game against Camden Hills, Thursday we have practice, and Friday we have an away game against Nokomis! Our game against Nokomis is our last game. :/

Yesterday during practice, I somehow hurt my lower back. Billy thinks it's because I jumped and landed a certain way which sort of strains your lower back. It's not too, too bad. It was worse last night. I just hope it doesn't slow me down today. Back pain is NOT fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment