Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Splendid Weekend!

On Friday we had a soccer game against Oceanside. We lost 0-1, but we played very well. I bruised my arm pretty badly during the last 10 minutes of the game. I got elbowed really hard on the outside on my left bicep. It hurt to bend my arm for about a day and a half. It still hurts a little to fold my arm as though I were flexing. I have a lovely bruise on my arm too. :)

EARLY Saturday morning (around 2am), Abbey got home! Late Saturday morning my family and I met Tim, Angie and Gabe at Wallingford's Apple Orchard to take some family portraits, pregnancy shots of Angie, just pictures of Tim and Angie, and just pictures of Gabe. When we were done we went over to Tim and Angie's to have pizza for lunch!

After lunch we drove to Bath to go to Erik and Hannah Simmler's wedding. That was such a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Erik and Hannah!

Saturday was also Rebecca's birthday! <3

On Sunday, we had church. I took the last few family portraits for our church. Then, my family and I just relaxed around the house with game of Catan and such.

Tomorrow, I will tell you about our fun day yesterday. I'm now off to play a soccer game against Anna and her team! :D

2 comments: