Monday, October 24, 2011

Tumbledown is Breath Taking!

Last Friday Corrie and Jolie were not able to pick me up for her Senior pictures. :/ But Around 5pm Mr. Estes and Mr. Cates picked Shannon and I up from our house. On our way to the Estes, Mr. Estes dropped Mr. Cates off in Augusta where his car was.

When we got to the Estes, we talked for awhile, ate mozzerella sticks, then Linnea, Catherine, Diana, Gretchen, Abby, Ellie, (Linnea's friends) Shannon, Kenan and I played Apples to Apples. We didn't get to finish the game because it was time to eat supper. I think Ellie had the most green cards though. We had homemade Mac and Cheese. Mmmm good! After supper we sang Happy Birthday to Linnea and had cake and ice cream.

Linnea blowing out the candles!

Linnea's cake

I believe we watched Singing in the Rain after that. I LOVE that movie! :D It's old but soo good! We only watched half of the movie because we had to go to bed and get up around 6am the next day.

The next morning we packed lunches, and bagels for breakfast on the road. When Mr. Estes, Mr. Stuart, Shannon, Ellie, Gretchen, Linnea Catherine, and I got to Tumbledown, we saw my friend Sarah's cousin (Aaron) who Rebecca knows from Tucker's soccer. That was kind of cool!

Tumbledown was AMAAAAZING! We got to squeeze through caves, admire God's beautiful creation, sing songs, and get to know one another better.

Us at the top. From left to right: Mr. Stuart, me, Mr. Estes, Catherine, Ellie, Rebecca, Shannon, Linnea, and Gretchen.


It was alot of fun as you can tell on our faces in the picture. :D

After the hike, we visited with the Estes until about 10pm. They are such an amazing family! We looked at cool and old pictures on their computer, shot rubber bands, talked about Fireproof and played Speed Scrabble.

Tomorrow I will blog about Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. ooh sounds like fun! I love tumbledown! speed scrabble...whats that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was!
    Go to the link below to see how to play Speed Scrabble.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Speed-Scrabble

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh that sounds like a ton of fun! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete