Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun Weekend Ahead!

Tonight Shannon, Billy, Mom, Dad and I are going to see Sean's play called Daze Without Knights. A teacher in Sean's school wrote play. We're meeting the Albees at the play and after the play they're taking me back to their house for a sleepover! :D

I think we're just going to hang out Saturday morning and then drive to Waterville Saturday afternoon to play soccer with the Phillips, Elayna and some other fun people! After the soccer fun we are going to hang out at the Phillips' house until the Estes concert at Colby College. I'm really excited!

I made 20 bagels last night for the first time in over two weeks! Now, I'm going to bake something from The King Arthur Flour website! Anna gets all her amazing recipes from there so I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. What did you make and how did it turn out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made chocolate cookies with peanut butter in the middle. They turned out great! Billy even had one and Mrs. Phillips loved them and tried to make everyone else try one.

    ReplyDelete