Monday, April 9, 2012

A Pretty Relaxing Weekend

Last Friday evening we had a Good Friday service at our church. It was really good! It's really amazing that God sent his only Son to die on the cross for our sins.

On Saturday I slept in and then made myself breakfast. After breakfast I went on the computer for a little bit and then I went on a bike ride to Lewiston. It was 3 miles there and 3 miles back. I was soo exhausted! I am going to try and bike 6 miles every other day until it gets pretty easy and then I'll bike even farther. After my bike ride, I took a shower and then I did corn rows in my hair.

Tada!
I just have to do the top braids thinner and I think they'll work!

After I did cornrows on myself, I fixed the seal on the bottom of the fridge. It was coming out of it's lining because some juice spilled and made in fridge really sticky.

Yesterday was Easter! I like to dress up extra pretty so I wore this pretty light green dress and did my hair is a simple tucked updo.
That video shows how to do it. I had some short strands of hair that don't fit into the updo so I used a small curling iron to curl them away from my face.

Church was SUPER full yesterday! My family and I had to sit in on of the front rows. I really enjoyed the music! Mrs. Kidd sang beautifully, Jake, Mrs. Crosby, Mr. Hurley, and Kyle did a fantastic job! After church there was alot more food than usual. My plate was full with a lots of sweets and strawberries.

After we left church, we stopped by the hospital to visit Mom at work.

When we got home Billy made a delicious ham dinner! We all talked about things we really want to do before we die. For example, some of us want to hike the entire Appalachian Trail, ride an elephant, pet a koala bear, and travel to every state in the US.

Casey and I went out to Starbucks last night and came back home because nothing was open...Not even Walmart! :) I guess that's a good thing on Easter.

Today I haven't gotten much school done because my nephew, Gabe, is here. He's so much fun! :) After he leaves, I'll finish my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment