Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wisdom Teeth Extraction

Tuesday morning I had my wisdom teeth removed. The anesthesia made is seem really quick and painless. When I first remember waking up I tried to get up and fell back in my chair. :D I was not ready to go. When I was ready to go, on my way out I ran into the corner of a wall and a nurse said, "Yeah, the wall jumps right out at you, don't they?". That's all I pretty much remember and that my lips were numb until like an hour after I got home.

When I arrived home, I watched Iron Man 2. It was pretty intense!

Through out the day I watched Merlin, slept, ate popsicles, and fudgicles. I tried eating some beef stroganoff for supper but I ended up getting really nauseous from swallowing my blood and I threw up. :/ Later that night I ate some chocolate ice cream and took some pain medicine, and went to sleep.

I woke up around 2:30am because my cheeks and gums hurt SO bad! They kept awake off and on until 6am. Mom woke up at 6am and got me a fudgicle so I could take some more pain medicine. After I took the pain medicine, I slept until almost 9am. I tried eating oatmeal for breakfast but I didn't eat much of an appetite. I took another nap until almost 11am and then I ate most of the oatmeal, took ibuprofen rinsed my mouth with salt water, and then took a shower. The shower felt really nice! After my shower, I finished my oatmeal. Now I'm expecting Corrie, Jolie and Rebecca to come over in 15 minutes for a quick visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment