Friday, April 20, 2012

Track Meets + Friends + Sun = Super Duper Fun!

Yesterday morning, Mom, Shannon, and I picked up Corrie at her house and then drove to Waterville Highschool. When we got there, Joel and Libby went to go pick up Nick. Corrie, Shannon, Mom, Colin, Douglas, Lydia ( I think that was her name?) and I went and watched Billy's track meet for a couple hours. Libby, Nick and Joel came back probably a half an hour after they left. We watched alot of high jumping and javelin while we waited for Billy's races to start. There was this one guy who was a beast at the high jump. I took a picture of his extreme skill.




After Billy's track meet, we walked to Libby and Colin's house. When we arrived, Mrs. Phillips had delicious grilled cheese sandwiches ready for us. After lunch, we played spud. I came in second. Colin came in first. After spud, we played pass the frisbee for a while. Later, Colin decide to climb a tree and we followed his lead! 

Billy, Colin, and I in a high tree.

Colin and I call each other "Chuck" and  "Norris"  because our names are so similar.  Corrie  drew our  "tattoos".

<3 1234 <3 Corrie and I on our way home.

On our way home we decided to have Corrie sleep over. :D  When we got home we experimented with Corrie's hair and then went to bed.
Then the next day I had to do school, so Corrie wrote an email. Then, for lunch we had grilled peanut butter and jelly.  Tonight we're going to Anna's church's talent show!

No comments:

Post a Comment