Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser was a Success!

Last night our church put on a spaghetti fundraiser for Mom, Shannon and Kayleigh's missions trip to Haiti next month. It was a success! I think we had about 40 people show up, I'm not exactly sure though. Joel, Kenan. Linnea, Catherine, Meredith, Connor, Mrs. Crawford, and Aunt Debbie even came to the dinner! It was great! Joel brought along his Accordion and played it for everyone. It really added to the Italian mood. I had a fantastic time serving our wonderful guests with Meti, Millie, Grace, Kevin, Mr. Kidd, Ginny, Kyle, Jason, Shannon and Billy! Serving is so much fun! I know we raised a good amount of money but I'm not sure if I should say how much...

Last Sunday, I had a photography job at the Basilica and I forgot to mention that it was a success also! I'm expecting people to start ordering their prints next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment