Monday, April 23, 2012

Super Dandy Day!

The talent show at Anna's church was awesome! It was stinkin' hilarious!! I really enjoyed it. I really liked the skit Billy, Ben and Parker were in, when Anna sang the Apple song, and Mr. Wright's song at the end.

Saturday morning, Mom and I dropped off Billy at the Almquist's house to help tear up their walkway so they could put gravel down. After dropping Billy off, Mom and I cleaned the church, went grocery shopping at Walmart, then Mom got a coffee and I got a coffee coolatta at Dunkin Donuts. Billy finished helping the Almquist's sooner than expected so we went and picked him up.

When we got home, Dad and I quickly ate lunch and then drove to the Basilica in Lewiston. Adam and I watched the rehearsal while Dad set up the back drops down stairs. After the rehearsal was over, Adam got the lighting set up. We talked to Mr. Smith (the guy that coordinates the First Communion and Confirmation event) and then left.

When we got home, I helped Mom clean the house. Mom had it pretty clean already so that was nice. :) Around 4:30pm, Nick, Joel, Kenan, Linnea, and Douglas showed up. Nick, Joel, Douglas, Kenan and I started playing Around The World with the basketball for awhile. Kyle arrived while we were playing Around The World and minutes later Jolie, Corrie, and Brenna showed up. Millie, Kevin and Gracie arrived soon after. Our game of Around The World kind of faded at the mention of Ultimate Frisbee. We took three cars to Recreation Drive and played Ultimate Frisbee for about two hours, I think. That. Was. So. Much. FUN! At first, I was on the losing team until Billy switched sides with Kevin. Our team ended up winning with a score of 15 or 16, I think. The other team had 14, I think.

When we got back to our house, Jolie and I cut some chicken into bit sized pieces, put them in a bowl for supper. We also had jelly beans, chips, salad, water and cream soda! Eventually, it got too cold and buggy outside so we moved inside. We played Catchphrase, talked and had ice cream. Douglas and Joel can make the strangest sounds. :P

The Estes and Douglas left around 9:30pm. :( The Kidd's and Kyle stayed until almost 10pm and the Donahue's stayed until almost 11pm. It was a great day! I was SO tired though! My feet are still slightly stained from the grass because I played Ultimate Frisbee barefoot. I also have a pretty big bruise on my knee from Ultimate frisbee. I'm not sure where it came from though... Either one of my dives or from one of my collisions with the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment