Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Dandy Weekend!

Last Friday Mom and I didn't get our haircut at Capilos. We got to Capilos twenty minutes before it was supposed to close. :/

Joel's senior recital was AMAZING! He's got some serious skill!


I. Was. Mind. Blown. That video is just a tiny sneak peak of what he can do.

After the recital, Linnea invited me to ride in their van to their house. :) On our way to the Estes house we talked about how well Joel did, rope swinging, bridge jumping, chapstick and other random things. :)

After eating lots of yummy food, Kenan, Colin, Linnea, Ellie, Diana, Catherine, a few other guys (two of which were named Tom and Christian, I think) and I went outside and played with the soccer ball for a bit. When Billy and Elijah came outside, we played Capture the Flag. It wasn't the greatest game but it was still pretty fun! We all went inside and had cake and ice cream. :) I listened to Elayna and Libby play the piano for a bit and then the same group the was outside earlier and I went outside and tried playing Kick The Can. Billy and Christian guarded the can the first round. At one point we all charged at the same time and so Billy and and Christian were distracted and I kicked the can.  Colin and I guarded the can the next round but we didn't very well and I think Billy or Kenan kicked the can pretty quick! We had to leave during the third round so we all charged towards the can again.

We went inside and said our goodbyes, then left. Happy birthday, Joel! Thanks for the great party!

Saturday, Rebecca and I baked peanut butter cookies. Mom drove us to Portland so we could meet Malia at the mall and then drive to Kelsey's birthday party in New Hampshire.

Kelsey's birthday was really fun and pretty quiet, which was nice.  :) We talked for quite some time and then we ate delicious pizza, ice cream and cake! We all hung outside on the porch for a bit and then drove to York Beach. Malia and I ran to the water, got our feet wet and then walked back and played pass with the frisbee with Kelsey. After awhile we got everyone to play Ultimate Frisbee. The game kind of ended when Nina arrived because we all got so excited to see her. :D Eventually, Malia, Rebecca and I had to leave. :( There were lots of hugs as we left.

Everyone that came to Kelsey's birthday party! :)From left to right: Lauryn, Maria, Malia, Rebecca, Stevie, Nina, Jordana, me, Kelsey, Elisabeth, Grace, Jessica,and Kristyn.
When we got back to the mall, Mom and Aunt Dee were already there. We walked into the mall and said goodbye to Malia and then drove home. Thank you so much, Malia, for driving us!

No comments:

Post a Comment