Friday, May 4, 2012

May The 4th Be With You!

Today, Mom and I are getting our hair cut at Capilos! My neighbor, Bethany, is going to cut our hair because she goes there. I think that's pretty cool because I want to go to Capilos after I graduate. I'll post before and after pictures on Monday.

We're giving Millie, Kevin and Grace a ride to Joel's Senior Piano Recital at Colby College and then he's having a party at his house after for his birthday. :D I'm very excited!

Tomorrow, Rebecca and I are going to bake cookies and then meet Malia in Portland to go to Kelsey's birthday party at Jordana's. We'll probably play Ultimate frisbee and eat cookies and pizza!

After the party, I think I am going to see Pirates of Penzance with Mrs. Almquist, Millie, Kyle, and Jason. It's going to be fuuun!

2 comments: