Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jalapeno Success!

The Jalapeño bagels were a success! I didn't try them myself, but Billy said they were really good. :) Yay!

I took a break from working out because I was really busy and I was recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. This week I started working out a little. I really need to get more motivation to workout. After Geometry, I think I'll go for a run or a bike ride. I'm still pretty busy, but mainly on the weekends. This summer, Billy and I plan to train for our senior year of soccer. I better get in somewhat good shape in order to train with my beastly brother! I think I want to set a goal to be able to do 50 pushups in one set, run over 2 or 3 miles at a good speed, and become more flexible...Like, doing a split would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment