Monday, May 14, 2012

Pictures, Hair, and Yummy Food!

Last Friday, Mrs. Corgan picked me up and we drove to Bates College to take pictures of her kids. That was really fun! There is this really pretty pond that has a nice path around it with a stone amphitheater and pretty trees and flowers. Once I got a good picture of each kid and a few group shots, we went out for ice cream in Lewiston. I forget which ice cream place it's called though. Mrs. Corgan then drove to Corrie's house.

Corrie and I talked for quite some time, and then we went on a walk to a lake near by, walked back and ate Jolie's delicious homemade pizza! :) Around 8pm we drove to the Richards' to pick up Brenna from Awana. William and Tucker were there so we stayed and talked with them for awhile. Tucker attempted to teach us all some swing dancing steps. Rebecca came over to the church to visit with us. I think we left around 10pm.

Corrie, Brenna and I watched some Glee music videos, had ice cream and then went to bed.

The next day Mr. Donahue woke us up because Billy had biked to their house and was kind of just waiting down stairs. We had breakfast and then played pass with the frisbee, and then "played" Tennis. Corrie, Brenna and I walked back before Jolie and Billy so Corrie and I could take showers.

Around 2pm Millie got dropped off and then we drove to Charlotte's house. :) We were the first ones there so we just talked for awhile. I started doing Charlotte's hair when more girls started to arrive. I ended up doing Charlotte's, Sarah's and Libby's hair. :) It was really fun! Jolie, Billy and I drove back around 6:50pm. We were supposed to leave at 6:30pm but we got a little distracted.

Dad picked me up at the Donahue's and then we drove home, quickly changed into nice clothes and then drove to Sedgley Place. The food was really good! I got French Onion Soup Au Gratin, then pan "seared Filet Mignon wrapped in Bacon, topped with a freshly made Bleu Cheese Sauce and Caramelized Shallots, accompanied by steamed Asparagus", and for dessert I got this Raspberry and whipped cream thing. It was delicious! I took home some left over pasta that came with my steak. :)


When Dad and I got home, we watch two episodes of Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment