Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bridge Jumping!

I'm getting my haircut today! :) I'm really excited. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Yesterday afternoon, Shannon, Casey, Billy and I went bridge jumping! It was the first time this year. Man, was it refreshingly cold! It took me awhile to jump the first time but I ended up jumping about 5 or 6 times. That doesn't seem like very much but I'd like you to try jumping off a bridge with a 18 foot drop. It takes some guts! The good thing is that the water is really deep. There are arrows on the bridge railing that shows where you can jump off. You can't jump too close to the edges or else you might touch the bottom of the river. Rope swinging is much more fun than rope swinging though! The place where we go to rope swing has cliffs you can jump off of too. It's soooo much fun! You can climb up the cliffs, grab the rope and swing into the water. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment