Friday, May 25, 2012

Infections, Sean, Captain America and KVACs

Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon the right side of my face started to hurt. The bottom of my right cheek is kind of swollen. (Warning, if you are eating or have a sensitive stomach don't read the next few sentences) Yesterday afternoon I was using the syringe to clean my extraction sites because I had just eaten popcorn. I used a floss pick to get some food out of the gums on my 31st tooth (the last molar on the bottom right) and this whitish, greenish, yellowish pus poured out. It was rather nasty! I showed it to Mom and it grossed her out. This morning, Dad called the Oral Surgeon and made an appointment for 11am. So, Dad and I went to the Oral Surgeon's and he said the gum around the 31st tooth was red and I did have some swelling but he couldn't "milk" the pus out. He prescribed some antibiotics for me, scheduled a check up appointment and then we left. When Dad and I picked up the prescription at CMMC, we stopped in and said, "hello", to Mom. Yet, when I got home I was able to get the pus to come out again... Oh well, the antibiotics should make the infection better in couple days but we have a check up appointment in a week, just in case.

As a surprise, Mom and Dad invited Sean over for the weekend. They told me about it so I wouldn't plan anything else. Sean showed up around noontime and completely surprised Billy. :) Shannon still doesn't know he's here because she's working all day today!

Tonight Shannon, Sean, and I are going to Donahue's for pizza and to watch Captain America. Rebecca, William and maybe Tucker are coming too! It's going to be a late night.

All day tomorrow Billy has KVACs, which is an all day track meet championship thing. Shannon, Sean, Dad and I going to watch him. :) I hope it's not too boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment