Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I said I was going to post picture of my haircut but I decided not to bother. I don't think it was that much of a change. Bethany just trimmed my layers, added another layer and thinned my hair.

Captain America turned out to be a great movie! I think he's my favorite super hero now. :) He has a true hero's heart.

On Saturday, Shannon, Sean, Dad and I went to Billy's KVAC's track meet. Both Class A and B schools were there so it was rather busy.  Man, oh, man are there some crazy fast people! Watching people do hurdles is really cool too. We got to talked to Ben for a bit because he was there to support his team. After watching a few of Billy's races we walked over to the Tennis courts and played Tennis. Dad challenged a guy (who was on the Tennis team for Morse) to a game of Tennis. That was exciting to watch! Billy's track meet ended around 5:30pm. We all got a little sunburned that day.

On Sunday, Mom and Shannon had work. Sean, Billy, Dad and I went to church. It was very nice. :) The sermon was called The Unshakable Life. You can listen to it on here.

We were going to play Ultimate frisbee with the Wrights and a bunch of other people from their church but they scheduled it for 1:30pm instead of 3pm so it was a little too soon after church for us.

Sunday evening, Sean, Billy, Dad and I played two games of Tennis. Billy and I beat Dad and Sean both games! :D

Monday morning, Shannon, Sean, Billy, Mom, Dad and I drove over to Tim and Angie's house and we helped them clean their house in preparation to sell it. It was pretty fun! Tim treated us to Tin Tin Buffet for lunch. After I had finished vacuuming all the carpets, and then sweeping some cement outside, Angie let me "distract" Addie while Angie got to help clean. I got to "dance" with Addie for about 20 minutes. It was absolutely awesome! That was the first time I got to hold Addie for more than 5 minutes without getting fussy. She's growing up! :P Addie is super adorable!

Around 3pm we went home. Soon after we got home, Mom, Shannon and I left to go to the Morris's Memorial Day party. Dad, Billy and Sean arrived soon after us. The party was super fun! Shannon, Sean, Erin, Millie, Grace, Meti, Kevin, Jason, Enoch, Kyle, Billy and I played monkey in the middle with the frisbee until the little kids started squirting us with water. The game kind of slowly fell apart and then we all decided to eat burgers and dogs.

After supper we played Ultimate frisbee. The team I was on lost. :/ The other team had Shannon, Billy, and Mr. Taylor who are all really good! I had Sean and Pastor Per. We had lots of other people playing but they weren't SUPER skilled like Shannon, Billy, Pastor Per, and Mr. Taylor.

It started to rain almost immediately after the game ended. Almost everybody left except Millie, Gracie, Kevin, Kyle, Sean, Shannon, Evie, Billy, and I. We all had a hilarious conversation until almost 10:30pm. We brought Kyle home and then went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment