Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Election

President Obama was reelected as president of the United States. I was hoping Mitt Romney was going to win. :/ Also, gay marriage was legalized in here in Maine. God created marriage and we, as sinners, have no right to redefine it. It's going to  be an interesting 4 years. This is all part of God's plan so we'll so what he has planned for us. The Bible verse that keeps popping in my head is Jeremiah 29:11:  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

 On a happier note, I'm going to SMASH today to take pictures of everyone acting. I look forward to seeing a sneak peak of Toad of Toad Hall and to see other SMASHers. 

After SMASH, Billy has his soccer banquet. It's his high school last soccer banquet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment