Friday, November 2, 2012

Working Out and The Wiz

Yesterday evening I met Jenna at Planet Fitness around 4:15pm. We worked out for about 45 minutes. It was fun! I went on the elliptical for about 5 minutes until one of the Stair Steppers were open. Once a Stair Stepper opened up I went on one of those for about 10 minutes. I got pretty sweaty! After taking a water break, Jenna and I did crunches, bicycle crunches, and a few different types of planks. Once we were done, Jenna did a few exercises with either 5 or 10 pound dumb bells while I did 3 sets of squats and 3 sets on each leg of one legged, weighted calf raisers. I had Jenna do 3 sets of about 10 weighted lunges with me. After that we had a water break, stretched, and then left. :)

Jenna drove me home and then we  ate tacos that Billy made. Corrie got to our house about fifteen minutes before Jenna and I arrived. After supper, I quickly took and shower and blow dried my hair.

Jenna kindly drove Billy, Corrie, and I to Free Grace to pick up Millie and Grace. Once all of us were in the van, we drove to CLT  to watch The Wiz. The Wiz was hilarious! They had some really great singers and a lot of funny one-liners. Since it was a dress rehearsal, we got in for free. Well, they were charging $5 but they let us in for free because Billy was from "college". Billy's professor is having Billy and his other students write a paper on the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment