Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swamped

Yesterday, I was just realizing how much reading I have to do and how little time I have. I have to do lots of reading for Driver's Ed, not to mention attend the three hour classes plus driving with our instructor! I also have to read three 20 page documents for YEA! The documents are about business plans. Yesterday, I read 10 pages of the Motorist Handbook for Driver's Ed  and 2 chapters of The E Myth. Here's a list of what I'd like to read before Monday:

  1. A chapter or two of How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
  2. The three 20 page YEA! documents
  3. About 65 pages of the Maine Motorist Hand Book
And by Wednesday I'd like to have read:

  1. All 85 pages of the Motorist Book
It might not sound like very much to you but, I have to do Geometry, read Psychology, read/do Learning English through the Bible, write a blog post, and my chores, every day and before Monday I have to work on my business plan, work at The Sedgley Place sometimes Friday and most likely Saturday evenings. To help with composing my business plan, I'm going to outline my business idea on Mind Meister. Heck, I'm so swamped I took the week off of Facebook.
Now, I should stop ranting about what I have to do and get to work. I may not write a blog post tomorrow, I think you'll understand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment