Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Drivers Ed!

Last night, Billy and I had our first class of Drivers Ed. It was pretty interesting. We mostly filled out paperwork, did a quick eye test, and learned a little bit about the risks of driving. I have to read 85 pages of the Motorist Handbook And Study Guide in a week. I have class again tonight and tomorrow night. My teacher, Dwight, said some one is going to be driving on Friday! That is, if we go through the chapters and lessons quick enough. Pretty exciting and scary to think about.

This morning Amanda sent out the SMASH cast list for As You Like It! I got a rather small part but I'm too busy for a big part anyway. I got the part of Jaqueline de Boys. She is originally a male part (Jaques de Boys) but Amanda and Pastor Sam changed her name so she's a girl. :) I'm glad I get a female part. She only has 17 lines which will be easy for me to memorize in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment