Monday, November 12, 2012

Veterans Day

Yesterday was Veterans Day! Thank you to all the Veterans out there. :) Thank you. So. Much.

Last Friday and Saturday evening I worked at Sedgley Place. They were both pretty good nights! :)

On Sunday, we went to church and Pastor Per preached on The End of Marriage. It was very good! I recommend you listen to it. After church we all had pizza and then sang lots of beautiful hymns and a few Christmas songs. It was a fantastic time! I started to lose my voice so I took a little break. After everyone was done, Millie, Meredith and I sang My Favorite Things, and then Gracie and I sang May It Be as Millie played the piano. Grace has a beautiful voice. :)

Mom, Dad, Shannon, Billy, and I went to the Almquist's house for a little bit and then we went home. We Skyped Abbey for awhile and just relaxed for awhile. Later that evening, Dad, Billy, Mom, and I watched an episode of Star Trek Enterprise and then Billy and I watched an episode of Psych. Psych is super funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment