Friday, November 16, 2012

Toad of Toad Hall Tonight!

First off, before I mention anything about Toad of Toad Hall, I'd like to mention that I had a typo in my previous blog post. I fixed it already but for some reason I titled Pastor Per's seromon "The Death of Marriage". It's actually called "The End of Marriage" My bad. I knew it sounded a little harsh. So, for those of you who already read that post, I apologize for the confusion.

Tonight SMASH is performing Toad of Toad Hall! It's not a Shakespearean play but SMASH is doing it as a fundraiser for Mr. Rob and his wife Allison because their old family home where their six children grew up was lost in a fire. The play tonight is at 7pm with an optional dinner at 6pm. The dinner costs a little bit more than just the show. There is also a matinee at 2pm on Saturday. It's going to be a funny and cute musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment